My Service for Sellers
I understand that selling a home is a major decision. My goal is to take you through the home selling process, making it as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.
• I will work with you at every stage of the home selling process, from the comparable market analysis (cma) to define right price, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to the completion of the transaction.
• I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
What you will get:
• Comparable Market Analysis – I’ll provide a free current Comparable Market Analysis and assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
• Marketing Strategy – I’ll present a customized, written Marketing Action Plan to market your property. This may include an Open House, when appropriate, and other options like local advertising.
• Promotion to Other Brokers – I’ll promote your property to other Brokers and Realtors in the area.
• Multiple Listing Service – I’ll prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Multiple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the selected date for the property’s debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
• National and Local Advertising – I’ll review with you how our national and local Internet, print, radio and TV advertising will attract the greatest number of buyers to your property. I’ll place a RE/MAX FOR SALE sign on your property (if allowed).
• Internet – I’ll make information about your property available on most popular Real Estate web sites, and market it online - 24/7.
• REALTOR.com® - Your property will also receive added exposure through REALTOR.com, the official Web site of the National Association of REALTORS.
• Personal and Timely Response – I’ll return your phone call or e-mail within 12 hours or less and provide you with updates.
• Seller Disclosure – I’ll present your written disclosure regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer. You will keep me informed of any changes in the property and keep the information current on the disclosure form.
• Purchase Offers – I’ll review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
• Closing the Sale – I’ll monitor and inform you of the progress of the transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs and refer me to your friends.
Please feel free to call on me at any time, ask questions and share your concerns with me.
When real estate professionals work with buyers and sellers, “agency” relationships are established.
Seller’s agent — represents the interest of the seller and has a fiduciary responsibility of reasonable care, loyalty, confidentiality and disclosure to the seller. A seller’s real estate professional (agent) works to assist the seller in locating a buyer and in negotiating a transaction suitable to the seller’s specific needs.