As one would expect in a place completely surrounded by water, Hilton Head Island has its share of marinas. From the world-class to the more casual, you can find many boating services at Hilton Head marinas.
All nine public Hilton Head marinas offer visitors first-class facilities providing a variety of boat rentals, from a sporty Sunfish to a sleek 70-foot yacht, in addition to dockage, wet and dry storage, launch facilities, supplies and fuel.
Our marinas also are headquarters for water-related activities such as parasailing, personal watercraft rentals, dolphin watch tours and charter fishing trips. Some of them transform into central hubs for visitors with weekly outdoor concerts, fireworks and vendors.
Hilton Head Marinas:
• Harbour Town Yacht Basin | Phone: (843) 671-2704;
• Shelter Cove Marina | Phone: (843) 842-7001;
• Broad Creek Marina | Phone: (843) 681-3625;
• Windmill Harbour Marina | Phone: (843) 681-9235;
• Hilton Head Harbour RV Resort & Marina | Phone: (843) 681-3256;
• Palmetto Bay Marina | Phone: (843) 785-3910;
• Skull Creek Marina | Phone: (843) 681-8436;
• Hilton Head Boathouse | Phone: (843) 681-2628;
• South Beach Marina | Phone: (843) 671-6699.
Look for marinas in the Island on the map: